SaltyTexan.com

Notices

Go Back   SaltyTexan.com > Public Forums > Free-For-All

Free-For-All Discuss anything and everything here

Bookmarks

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 11:38 AM
Old-Timer

Jay is part of the inner circle Jay is part of the inner circle Jay is part of the inner circle Jay is part of the inner circle Jay is part of the inner circle Jay is part of the inner circle Jay is part of the inner circle Jay is part of the inner circle Jay is part of the inner circle Jay is part of the inner circle Jay is part of the inner circle

My taxes went up 50 cents
Old 03-27-2012, 11:53 AM
Old-Timer

DSL_PWR is part of the inner circle DSL_PWR is part of the inner circle DSL_PWR is part of the inner circle DSL_PWR is part of the inner circle DSL_PWR is part of the inner circle DSL_PWR is part of the inner circle DSL_PWR is part of the inner circle DSL_PWR is part of the inner circle DSL_PWR is part of the inner circle DSL_PWR is part of the inner circle DSL_PWR is part of the inner circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
My taxes went up 50 cents
Your IQ went down 100.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:56 AM
Know-It-All

InfamousJ is part of the inner circle InfamousJ is part of the inner circle InfamousJ is part of the inner circle InfamousJ is part of the inner circle InfamousJ is part of the inner circle InfamousJ is part of the inner circle InfamousJ is part of the inner circle InfamousJ is part of the inner circle InfamousJ is part of the inner circle InfamousJ is part of the inner circle InfamousJ is part of the inner circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicardoSmith View Post
Thanks for the suggestions, but no time to work on this project now. Just found out both the insurance and taxes are going up on my double wide. I have not had any claims since Ike, so I don't understand why my insurance is going up. I even deflated the tires, and the trailer has settled in the mud with all these rains. So its not going anywhere during the next hurricane.
put some stabilizer cables on all 4 corners like a radio tower and send them pics of your updated home.. see if they will work with you...
Old 03-27-2012, 11:57 AM
Old-Timer

Jay is part of the inner circle Jay is part of the inner circle Jay is part of the inner circle Jay is part of the inner circle Jay is part of the inner circle Jay is part of the inner circle Jay is part of the inner circle Jay is part of the inner circle Jay is part of the inner circle Jay is part of the inner circle Jay is part of the inner circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSL_PWR View Post
Your IQ went down 100.

That leaves me with 40 and that still tops you.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:19 PM
Old-Timer

DSL_PWR is part of the inner circle DSL_PWR is part of the inner circle DSL_PWR is part of the inner circle DSL_PWR is part of the inner circle DSL_PWR is part of the inner circle DSL_PWR is part of the inner circle DSL_PWR is part of the inner circle DSL_PWR is part of the inner circle DSL_PWR is part of the inner circle DSL_PWR is part of the inner circle DSL_PWR is part of the inner circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
That leaves me with 40 and that still tops you.
you wish..
Old 03-27-2012, 12:21 PM
Up-And-Comer

RicardoSmith is part of the inner circle RicardoSmith is part of the inner circle RicardoSmith is part of the inner circle RicardoSmith is part of the inner circle RicardoSmith is part of the inner circle RicardoSmith is part of the inner circle RicardoSmith is part of the inner circle RicardoSmith is part of the inner circle RicardoSmith is part of the inner circle RicardoSmith is part of the inner circle RicardoSmith is part of the inner circle

Would I use black dacron rope as stabilizer cables or coaxial? Where can I buy black dacron rope cheap? I've got a bunch of coaxial cable from when they re-poed my cable box. Dumb asses left all that cable hanging outside my house.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:34 PM
Old-Timer

Snap Draggin is part of the inner circle Snap Draggin is part of the inner circle Snap Draggin is part of the inner circle Snap Draggin is part of the inner circle Snap Draggin is part of the inner circle Snap Draggin is part of the inner circle Snap Draggin is part of the inner circle Snap Draggin is part of the inner circle Snap Draggin is part of the inner circle Snap Draggin is part of the inner circle Snap Draggin is part of the inner circle

There should be three black wires all intertwined with a silver one coming from a pole to your shack. You can use them. Get a tall extension ladder. Set it up on the pole where the wires come from. Get a large pair of cable cutters, and cut through all three of them simultaneously. No need to tie off to the pole unless the safety rope is around your neck.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:35 PM
Old-Timer

You should try it snappy
Old 03-27-2012, 12:38 PM
Old-Timer

Snap Draggin is part of the inner circle Snap Draggin is part of the inner circle Snap Draggin is part of the inner circle Snap Draggin is part of the inner circle Snap Draggin is part of the inner circle Snap Draggin is part of the inner circle Snap Draggin is part of the inner circle Snap Draggin is part of the inner circle Snap Draggin is part of the inner circle Snap Draggin is part of the inner circle Snap Draggin is part of the inner circle

You should try this, except put the saw on your neck instead of your foot.

http://now.msn.com/now/0327-foot-cut-off.aspx#scptm2
Old 03-27-2012, 12:39 PM
Old-Timer

Please put me back on your imaginary list!
Old 03-27-2012, 12:40 PM
Old-Timer

STFU
Closed Thread